Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

So most of you know that I work at a school called Ivy Bilingual Pre-school. I'm the Kindergarten teacher and my main responsibility is to teach English. School ended on July 17, with extravagant performances from all of the classes. Pretty much the last month of school we were only preparing for this. I wish I had some pictures, but of course, the battery went dead. However, Sean caught most of it on video, so look forward to seeing some really cute and amazing performances once we get them up loaded to YouTube. This picture was taken in the morning as Sean and I were leaving for the Graduation ceremony, hurrying to catch the subway. Wherever you go, there are always so many people:) I was asked to be the English MC for the Ceremony. It was nerve-racking and really hot with all of the lights! I messed up quite a few times, but at least most people didn't know. I get four wonderful weeks off until school starts again. So we've planned a trip around China. I can't wait to show off all of the amazing pictures!

0 comments: