Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's My Golden Year

On July 24th I celebrated my golden birthday! I'm 24 this year! Sean made my birthday incredibly special, even though I had to work. He gave me beautiful yellow roses, chocolate cake, some ped socks for my flats, P.S. I Love You, an awesome Chinese cookbook, and a Hulusi. The Hulusi is a Chinese recorder. It is just what I wanted, and it is so much fun to play. Every year Sean continues to make this day so wonderful. He is so thoughtful and was so cute with even trying to wrap all of the gifts. I even got to talk to my family. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have the best husband and family! Love you guys!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh how i missed you on your birthday! I tried calling but it wouldn't work... oh well! I love you!