For Valentine's Day I was in charge of our Branch's Valentine's Activity. We decided to have a dinner and dance. We had a really small budget for the food and decorations (about $30) so we had to be resourceful. Here is a picture of the invitation and notes I put up on our buletin board.
For the centerpieces at each table I used waterbottles. I cut off the tops and put some paper and rafia around them.
I photoshoped the branch directory pictures and strung them on the wall with clothespins. 
It was so much fun to have a dance as well. I had a great time and loved spending time with my best friend. 
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Valentine's Day
Posted by Samantha at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super Cute!! I Love it!!
Wow you are very talented. That is above and beyond. Good job!
Sam dear! I love and miss you so much! We especially missed our Sam and Sean last weekend -- but i just wanted to say hi and you are soooooooo crafty and wonderful! you are amazing to transform some place with nothing but waterbottles and photoshop. Hope you and Sean are doing well - love you both!
Samantha, you are so crafty. It puts my crafty post to shame. I seriously want to learn how to scrapbook with photoshop or whatever computer program you are using...it's soooo cute!
Sam, I agree with everyone. You are very talented. We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well. :)
Post a Comment